Friday 7 March 2008

The Norwich City Revival

I haven't said much about the recent fortunes of Norwich City but it's worth mentioning the impact that Glenn Roeder has had on the club.

6 points adrift at the bottom of the table in November, the transformation has been remarkable. But the highlight for me is the way he speaks. In his time at Norwich, I don't think I've heard a thing I disagree with or that I've thought should have been expressed differently.

This is an interesting article which highlights how deeply Glenn has become engrained in the Norwich way. And it gives you a bit of pride in your club. It's not surprising that season ticket sales are well up on last year. I think the Playoffs were always a step too far this season, but we can look forward to the next campaign with some confidence.

No comments: