When will the press ask the questions? Though Tony Snow is probably not the right person to ask!
* What did Bush know and when did he know it?
* Did Cheney tell Libby to leak Plame's identity to reporters?
* How involved was Cheney in the cover-up? How involved was Bush?
* Why is Karl Rove still working at the White House?
* What are the ethical standards for this White House? What is considered acceptable behavior and what is not? What is a firing offense?
Thursday, 8 March 2007
The uncurious press has given Uncurious George a pass for the last six years. Dan Froomkin at the Washington Post suggests some questions:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment